==- Readerror -==
September 02, 2014, 11:14:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register   **

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 11:14:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion or advice or request for the netmeter  (Read 3656 times)
user

« on: August 07, 2008, 02:14:16 PM »

Is there any suggestion or advice or request or some fix to netmeter for the better newest netmeter if the readerror come back?
Tim Bucktoo

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 10:41:50 PM »

Pardon?
kitu

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 02:14:48 AM »

yes of course you can add a option to exclude net monitoring for certain hours a day because some company's give free internet for certain period a day  Cool
and you can add a option how much UL&DL for a session mence Roll Eyes if connected to net say I browsed the net from 8:30 to 9:45 and i  visited several sites you can say DL&UL in between over time can be a session if i connected to 10:30 again it is the start of new session

ikara

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 02:58:12 AM »

I find that some of the securuty programs I use, find that netmeter is a bad program and should be avoided. This is because it has the same name as an other program. Illustrated below.

NetRatings software by Opistat. "OpiStat measures Internet usage anonymously and surveys participants according to their profiles and online habits". This software has been reported to get downloaded and installed automatically after a Grokster install. It anonymously collects your use of the Internet protocols (sites visited, Web pages, advertisements seen, electronic commerce, streaming). To be avoided!

This makes it hard for me to prevent Netmeter from being removed from my startup.
Is there a way that this problem can be overcome?

Thankyou.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Donate

Feel free to support NetMeter: